11 Nov The SMP Strategic Mail Performance Awards
For the first time this year, SMP members were able to enter a new performance award for the outstanding results they have achieved for their clients.
The entries for this year’s awards are closed, with five Golden envelope winners unveiled at the SMP Summit on 30th September.
The 2021 award winners are:
- Eight Days A Week for their work with Eastons Holidays – click to read the case study
- Eight Days A week for their work with Hillier Garden Centres- click to read the case study
- Communisis for their work with Nationwide Building Society – click to read the case study
- Lettershop Group for their work with Sky – click to read the case study
- Lettershop Group for their work with Titan Travel – click to read the case study
A platinum envelope award was also given to Eight Days a Week for the demonstrable innovation and results the mailing house achieved across a number of client campaigns.
If you did not enter or win this year, don’t forget to keep your eye out for the details of next year’s awards. Entries will re-open next year, with a date for the 2022 awards to be announced in due course.
Award entry criteria
Here’s what the performance awards are all about.
Unlike other awards, the judges are specifically looking for where you, the mail producers, have added significant value to your end customer that makes the difference to a client’s mailing or campaign.
The awards are open to all SMP mail producers to show case work you have undertaken with your clients, irrespective of their size of business, volume of the campaign, whether the campaign is B2B or B2C or whether the campaign is a business mail, advertising mail, door drop or partially addressed mailing.